Wednesday 21 March 2012

My first Video


This is the first time I've had a video to upload, never mind uploading it and I'm curious as to how it will turn out. It is Digger and Peggy having fun with the dog walker and a large pond. I love seeing them race around and enjoying themselves, hope you like it too.

This week has been busy with visits to the vet for the hydropool and me going to the opticians and physiotherapy. My left eye has settled down after the shock and although it is still a bit hazy and will get worse, that is old age creeping and nothing change that. The physio is not so great and involves a lot of pain and I have a problem managing it. I'll have to visit my doctor to see if she can help.


Well, enjoy the video and I'll put up a couple more later in the week if this works out.

No comments: