Saturday 23 August 2008

Cheeky Monkey



We have all settled down now and I was able to go to the market on Thursday where I picked up 3 orders for waistcoats and 1 for a customised ring pillow. I had asked Kim next door to listen out for any fights or problems, but she said everything was quiet all day, so they must have slept until I came back.

Digger has become quite cheeky in that he will pick up one of Peggy's toys and wave it in front of her nose, then race under my skirt where he thinks he will be safe...not the brightest spark in the pack. Other times he will headbut her then race into the garden with her at his heels where they mock fight and charge round at the rate of knots before coming back to their baskets for a snooze. I tried to get him to sleep with Peggy in the kitchen at night but it is too early yet and I had to relent and let him back into the living room. I was also advised not to send him to social club but to let him have space for a couple of months. He is quite docile when out on walks round the estate, but I have no idea what he would be like in company with a lot of other dogs, so we'll take that slowly. Apart from that, the dog therapist says I am doing everything right and he should be OK. They are outside at the moment, playing with some poor bug that attracted Peggy's attention.

No comments: