Wednesday 11 November 2009

Inspire Me Thursday challenge


I really started this challenge too late i.e. Wednesday afternoon (how late can you get???) so it's not quite what I wished to portray, but hey ho, must go with the muse.

As the inspiration was SPAIN, which to me means Salvador Dali, I based this picture loosely (how loose can you get) on his painting of 'Persistence of Memory' or the Melting Clocks. My picture has a runner racing the clock trying to catch a memory that has eluded him and hopefully a spanish looking background. I feel very much in tune with this runner as I'm always trying to remember what I should be doing next.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Salvador Dali was my first thought when I saw the challenge too! I recently got to see an exhibition of Salvador Dali art in Melbourne so I guess he was on my mind. I couldn't come up with an idea though - I think you've done a great job!