Monday 19 October 2009

Challenge


Funny how these things happen, but I now have completed both challenges this week which is something I have been unable to do for a long time. A chance remark by one of my family stopped me short and made me wonder why I take these challenges? Then I decided that it didn't matter what they thought; I got enjoyment from using the challenges to stimulate my creativity. So although the above is not as exciting as I would like it to be, I'm on the right track and will do better next time.


8 comments:

Willy said...

Beautiful piece, love all the stitches. And you're right: challenges stimulate the creativity, so go on!!

Anneke said...

beautiful layout and stitches

Faye said...

I hope everyone will enlarge this beautiful piece to see all the gorgeous details. Great piece.

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely great piece.Love them.

Diane said...

Olivia, I think you did a fantastic job with this. It really doesn't matter whether our families "get" what we do - if we're happy and enjoying our art, that is what matters! Diane

Aino said...

It's so sweet. I like backround.

Beth said...

How fun! This is great.

Steph said...

What a smashing piece Mum - you used all the things I sent you!