Monday 12 October 2009

Catchup

This last two months have been very difficult for me to get going. I am feeling very out of it and have lapsed on so many things...must be getting old!

However, I have been making Christmas presents which I cannot show, and taking part in a doll course from http://www.joggles.com/ making Cindee Moyer's Raven doll. Here is the penultimate product:


She still needs her nest which we will be making in tomorrow's lesson. This is a lovely doll and so unusual and I have brain meanderings about a Swan or Egret to complement her.

The Scrapclub was cancelled this month so I didn't get to use my new papers and will have to wait until next month - shame. And apart from making waistcoats I am doing a lot of decorating. Bert started painting my bedroom for something to do, and I made use of the bedding from the guest room as it matched the colours, which meant getting new for that room and then I spotted some lovely cushions so that meant decorating the Livingroom too, so I just have to bring the Kitchen up to date to have a clean and bright house again. I think that's where all my energy has gone these last few weeks.

I'll be blogging in earnest again now...honest!


No comments: