Friday 7 November 2008

A new addition to the family



Well, welcome to tiny Nancy who arrived like a rocket on the evening of bonfire night, November 5th, an easy date to remember.



Isn't she a little sparkler?



Also on Wednesday I went to the card making group at our local card factory and learned how to wet emboss a mandala and made a Christmas dangle. I'm there again tonight and most of tomorrow to try out the Scrap booking workshops.

Also this week, I attended the local market and got orders for 4 more waistcoats which will keep me busy for the next week. My altered journal course was delayed for two weeks, so I'll have to steam ahead with that one to get my projects finished in time to post abroad. Something I could have done without as I have to learn techniques before I can make a good impression on my project. Still, as my mother said, "you don't like things easy", I just wish they were sometimes, when I'm pushed for time. How did I ever have time to go to work?

Digger has picked up an infection or caught a cold. He has a smelly running nose and needed a course of antibiotics to finish him off, I mean make him better.

I have started my project for Phil and Wendy which I hope works out or else it's down to Mothercare and a safe present for them.

Well onwards and upwards, as they say in the best circles.


No comments: