Monday 7 March 2011

new website

I have been working on a new website for the U3A group I joined last month. Today I finally got it published and just have to wait for the committee to let me have any changes they feel it needs.

I had to use a software package I'm not familiar with called WebPlus X4. As I'm a visual designer I found this package very good and only had three problems whilst setting it up. The Webplus forum was excellent for solving these problems and it has only taken a week for all the pages to come together. I feel quite proud of this 'child'.

I have also had to increase my output of the Bridal wallets I designed as they are going like mad. I managed to get 28 made last week but it took all my time up and my dogs were beginning to get stir crazy and demanding to be taken out.

So today I'm back to mundane tasks like washing clothes and cleaning round. What will I do next? Hmmmmm.

No comments: