Monday 13 September 2010

I'm back

Hi folks, I'm back in circulation again after what seems a long period of mourning. However, life is all about doors, the ones that shut and others that open.  A very kind friend invited me to sit with her on her market stall, helping to sell the wonderful things she makes and from that grew my interest and I started helping her make her goodies. She has tons of vision and the ability to delegate so I soon got stuck into winding ribbon on wire horseshoes for weddings etc. and the occasional bookmark and choker.

Suddenly life has purpose again and my help is where it is needed. I've got my mojo back! I'll be showing pictures of things I'm making soon, and other stuff I'm getting into.

Looking back on the experience all I can say to those who have lost loved ones is - death is about process and patience; the process of mourning and the patience to wait for that next door to open and give life meaning again, but it takes TIME.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Big hug from Munich :-)