Wednesday 13 January 2010

Serendipity

One of those 'what if' ideas...I had a Zentangle starter kit bought for me for Christmas along with a jigsaw cutter for my Big Shot. I had this idea to cut the jigsaw pieces out of card, fling them up in the air, and tangle them, then put them back together and see what happened...et voila!

As a first try it will do, but as the only pieces I could recognise were the corners it was mainly pot luck and some of the pieces were heavy and together, but then it wouldn't be serendipity, would it? I think I could be more creative in how I apply the doodles too.



Another project from Craft Stamper magazine is an art journal by Kate Crane, in 3 parts, and I have completed part 1, just have to wait for the other two parts to complete it then personalise it.

Weather-wise it is very confusing. If I watch the weather on BBC it says we are under several feet of snow, however when I look out of my window there is very little snow left and what there is is thawing fast. I was able to drive to the supermarket today and stock up on food etc. I keep waiting for the forcasted snow to arrive but so far it has missed us altogether.


1 comment:

Nancy B said...

Your card is lovely and the puzzle is cool too. I love that it was doodled.